Sunday, April 26, 2009
Earth Day
I believe that earth day is a good thing to be celebrated. I think it can spread and give out lots of information. The environment is a big issue right now and many people don't know whats happening. They do not know the consequences that are at stake. Also, they do not know what simple changes can be made that would be a great deal of help. Earth day can give out this knowledge and give out ideas of changing simple things like light bulbs, different filters, ecofriendly products. Giving and receiving this information can also be contagious and spread. Earth day is a great way to do this and i think it works. Walking around at sierra during earth day, I read and learned some things that i had no idea about. It was interesting and kinda like 'wow'. Earth day is very important and needs to keep getting bigger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree Earth day gives out a lot of useful information to people. Ya people need to know that even the simple things like picking up trash can help the environment. I think it works too especially since we have like a holiday for earth day it makes more people aware.
ReplyDelete