Sunday, April 5, 2009
Perspective
I think my viewpoint has changed a little during this course. Before, I felt like I did some little things to help the enviornment. After, I have learned more about the effects we have as a whole and as individuals and how one person can spark change. I have done some more things to do my part to help like riding my bike more, better lightbulbs, recycling and being a more conservative driver. I see now how much we are hurting the enviornment with what we do. I've learned more about what is happening not with just the air but animals, rivers, oceans, and people. I think this course is one that more people should take. It is very interesting, informational, and helpful. I think it can help many people open their eyes to what is happening and the effects we have. Also, I think taking this class can help spread the word and get more people involved in helping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good job with better lightbulbs, recycling. All the little things help.
ReplyDeleteI have learned a lot too. I didnt realize how much affect we have on the environment.
People should be more aware of what is happening. More people should take this class.